Gorgeous Golf Course Home on Serene Court
Seize the opportunity to live in the prestigious Wasaga Sands Estates community close to all amenities with easy access to main highways leading to your favourite destinations. This 4-bedroom, 3 bath wonder is in move-in condition, has been extensively updated and provides the kind of wow factor that makes for joyful entertaining and daily living.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the beautiful play of light and flow of the well-designed floor plan. From the dream garage to the pine forest backdrop and everything in between, 1 Blake Court is sure to make your short list of must-view homes.
With 3,964 sq.ft. of total living area including 2,070 sq.ft. in the fully finished basement, this open concept beauty has something special for every member of the family: the master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet and full ensuite with a luxurious bath and tiled glass-doored shower. The other three bathrooms are spacious and decked out in modern finishes and much of the home has been freshly painted in a soft designer palette that is liveable, versatile and doesn’t compete with the stellar views. The living room is elegant yet cozy with its corner gas fireplace and constantly changing mood lighting from the western skies. On mild days, walk out from the spacious kitchen/living area to an intimate deck looking toward stunning sunsets over Blue Mountain.
A spacious sunroom makes a perfect casual gathering area with plenty of space for your home office, with patio doors that lead to the hot tub area and spacious back yard. While most homes’ garages are nothing special and often not photographed, this one, with it’s remarkable flooring, shoe/boot area and access to a handy mudroom, is worth sharing and dreaming about. It opens onto a newly paved double drive.
Solar Panels’ Benefits
Among this home’s many eco-friendly features are the solar panels on the roof, which bring in an average net monthly income of $800/month! Click here for full details of this remarkable feature.
- Lovely walnut hardwood floors in living/dining/breakfast nook open concept area, ceramic flooring flowing through kitchen, hall and laundry areas, engineered hardwood and stunning sandstone tile in sunroom
- NEW Finnish Aurora granite countertops throughout kitchen with dual basin undermount sink and new taps
- NEW marble countertops and new designer basin sinks and new taps in main floor bathroom and master ensuite bathroom
- Central vac with handy features such as kitchen kickplate
- Huge sunroom with stone fireplace and home office area that opens onto hot tub with pine forest backdrop and links to a huge main floor bathroom with glass-door shower. From the hot tub, access the bathroom via the easy care natural sandstone flooring
- Tons of organized storage including huge double closets
- Oversized double garage, room for three cars, impeccably maintained
- DRI-core sub-floor in basement (click for details of this valuable feature)
- Extra large windows in basement
- Cold storage room
- Absolutely a pleasure to show and view!
The location is certainly one of the top reasons 1 Blake Court is a wonderful place to call home.
Enter your current address for easy directions and see what’s close by: the Superstore, RecPlex, shops, trails, restaurants, golf, services and of course the world’s largest freshwater beach!
Good feng shui!
It’s well worth mentioning that this custom home also contains a quality that’s not easy to photograph, measure or describe in words, but what we like to call a “good feng shui house.” The orientation, proximity to the charms of farmland, creeks, farmers’ markets and the beach…it all adds up to a place that just feels good to come home to. We hope the pictures are worth at least 1,000 words and that you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions or to schedule your private showing. Find your happiness in this rare gem of a home. Experience all the reasons why 1 Blake Court should be on your short list of “Top Picks” when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!