This Home is Just Right and Then Some!
Here’s your chance to move to a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath home on Wintergreen Way in Ann Arbor Estates. Located in Wasaga Beach’s west end, an area that is highly sought-after due to its well-built, attractive homes and its proximity to schools, shopping, services and the ever-beckoning, family-oriented areas of the world’s longest freshwater beach.
This 2,390 sq. ft. enhanced Linden model (1,402 sq.ft. on the main floor) on a landscaped 52′ x 124′ lot features a covered front porch, a double car garage with an inside entry conveniently leading to the laundry area and plenty of room for kids or guests. Large windows illuminate the spacious main living areas with wonderful natural light, and sunshine spreads like warm honey across the beautiful maple hardwood flowing throughout the living room, dining room, and bedrooms. A wood-burning fireplace, built-in stereo cabinet and California wood shutters add immeasurably to the high-end, contemporary feel of this home. Perennial gardens are already beginning to come alive and beautiful evergreens frame an easy-care landscape that invites you to live simply, enjoying time on the back deck and stone patio with family and friends.
The main floor Master bedroom is outfitted with double closets and a 3-piece ensuite bath. A 4-pc main bath is adjacent to the 2nd bedroom, which is easily imagined as a home office, guest room or as currently set up, a TV den. Downstairs, 2 large bedrooms with plenty of closet space both have semi-ensuite access to a 3-piece bathroom. Across the wide landing area is a room which is perfectly set up as a home office and library but could be your exercise or hobby room. With tons of organized storage and room for projects, family members will have plenty of room to spread their wings.
Make your appointment today to experience this contemporary, happy home in person.
Click on the first picture below and scroll through at your own pace, noting the unique features of the Linden model’s design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and picture yourself enjoying a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the moment you round the bend onto Wintergreen Way to the cozy moments with loved ones in front of the fireplace…and everything in between, 1 Wintergreen Way is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
Photo Gallery For 1 Wintergreen Way
- Paved double driveway to two-car garage with 2 garage door openers. Inside entry to laundry room
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned brick and siding exterior
- Backyard walkout via patio doors in the kitchen and side door from garage
- Exterior gas line for BBQ near patio doors off of kitchen
- Large back deck (12×12) was redone in 2014 with composite decking and aluminum railings.
- Private stone patio at ground level with a 14-foot Rolltec retractable awning, and a side curtain to protect from the western sun in the late afternoon/evening
- Quality, mature landscaping, immaculately maintained by owners including large columnar maples across the back of the property and mostly perennial gardens all around the house
- Easy-care size means yard is perfect for family fun, entertaining and relaxing outdoors. Here comes summer…just move in and enjoy!
- 2,390 sq. ft. of finished living space including 1,402 sq. ft. on the main floor
- Floor plan based on the Linden design but modified by architect to increase the size and function of the living area and kitchen
- 9 foot ceilings on the main floor
- California shutters on all main floor windows
- 8 feet of south facing windows in open concept living/kitchen area, providing wonderful warmth in winter, and light but sun protection in summer
- Heatilator wood burning fireplace with fan surrounded by Travertine stone
Casablanca ceiling fan in living area, with in-wall controls
- Built-in SONANCE speakers with an oversize built in stereo cabinet
- Modern yet classic maple hardwood, new laminate, ceramic tile, and carpet
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with upgraded solid maple kitchen cabinets, broom closet, extra large pantry, pot drawers, drawers above all lower cabinet
- Recent (summer 2016) upgrades to kitchen include new countertops, flooring (Armstrong Alterna with grout), Elleci black granite sink with Moen faucet, and backsplash (Midnight Linear Bliss)
- White appliances including 5 burner gas stove with a convection oven and warming drawer. The dishwasher is a newer BOSCH.
- Separate dining room adjacent to kitchen with built-in china cabinet with interior lights. Comfortably host dinner parties for eight!
- Master bedroom with two closets and 3-piece ensuite bath
- 2nd room upstairs (den, guest room or bedroom) adjacent to 4-piece main bath
- Basement with 2 additional large bedrooms plus a room with plenty of space to fulfill home office, workshop or exercise needs
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Central Vac outlets on both levels and a garage outlet. There is also a vacuum kick pan in the kitchen for easy cleanup
- No time to drive by right away? Get a feel for the nice wide, peaceful, friendly atmosphere at Wintergreen Way, zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach!
- From the driveway, you’ll enjoy walkability to the Superstore, Canadian Tire, Starbucks (coming soon!), Tim Horton’s, the LCBO, the RecPlex and other shops and restaurants.
- In mere minutes’ from your front door, you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a nice 20-minute stroll).
- A great morning or evening walk will take you to Beach Area 5, to Beach Area 4 and along a wooded path to the Y and along another treed path back to your home
- You are just 25 minutes to the Village at Blue Mountain, 30 minutes to the Georgian Mall in Barrie and for military members, it’s a relaxed 33-km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In west end Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Get a feel for the area, enjoying the minimal traffic and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic neighbourhood for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 1 Wintergreen Way should top your list.
Live…Where Others Vacation!