Ideal Lifestyle on a Peaceful Cul-de-Sac
Here’s your opportunity to own a fantastic family home with 2,350 sq. ft. of finished living space (1,350 on the main floor) on a quiet cul-de-sac near Blueberry Trails. Nature lovers, this pristine property on a large pie-shaped lot is a must to view. Close to 4-season trails, golf, shopping and Wasaga’s main beach areas, the location is hard to beat! A curved walkway welcomes you in a style consistent throughout, appealing to those who appreciate fine design yet want a lifestyle with less fuss and more freedom.
Tastefully appointed, this quality 3 bedroom home offers something special for everyone. Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below. Big beautiful windows in the lovely open-concept living area fill the space with light, all the way up to the cathedral ceiling. The kitchen is just the right size and perfectly laid-out, with plenty of cabinet space and a central island. The adjacent dining area can easily be dressed up or down to suit. Patio doors open onto the back deck, where friends and family enjoy views of the beautiful hardscaping and perennial gardens.
On the main floor there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a remarkably spacious master bedroom with a 4-piece ensuite with corner tub and separate tiled shower. The main bathroom also serves as a semi-ensuite for the 2nd bedroom.
The professionally finished lower level features a multi-zone rec room with corner gas fireplace. Large windows bring in plenty of natural light. The 3rd bedroom is perfect for guests, in-laws or kids, offering a double closet and convenience to the home’s 3rd bathroom with shower. Professionally finished, the basement offers tons of organized storage space, a large, cheerful laundry room and inside access to the 2-car garage.
Make your appointment today to experience the peaceful, easy feeling here at 10 Deerrun Place.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the unique features of the four-level design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and picture yourself enjoying a a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the embrace of the cul-de-sac to the easy-care backyard…and everything in between, 10 Deerrun Place is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
Photo Gallery 10 Deerrun Place
- Paved double driveway
- Two-car garage with 2 garage door openers, upper storage area and convenient inside entry from garage to laundry room
- Poured curved walkways and stone patio leading to back bonfire or seating area and upper deck
- Exterior gas line for BBQ
- .32 acre pie-shaped lot in wide cul-de-sac
- Quality, mature landscaping, lovingly maintained by owners
- Easy-care size means yard is perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors, yet not demanding your whole weekend to keep up!
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned stone, brick and siding exterior
- Backyard walkout via patio doors in the dining room and via the rear of the garage
- High-quality 30-year shingles (2012)
- Underground sprinkler system serviced by Sprinkler King
- 2 garden sheds, one with electric service
- Covered storage under deck
- 2,350 sq. ft. of finished living space including 1,350 on the main floor
- Classic medium-toned maple hardwood, ceramic tile and carpet
- Cathedral ceiling in living and dining areas
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets
- All bedrooms with big windows and closets
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath
- 2nd upstairs bedroom with 4-piece semi-ensuite bath
- Basement with 3rd large bedroom plus plenty of space to fulfill home office, workshop, exercise or entertaining needs
- Corner gas fireplace with remove control
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Central Vac roughed in
- Owned water heater
- Owned water softener
- 5 appliances included (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer)
- Water purification system
- Full house surge protector
- 200 amp service
- New furnace: Keep Rite 60,000 BTU high efficiency model with 10-year warranty and lifetime warranty on heat exchanger, serviced by Community Gas
- Generac whole house generator: compact, air-cooled, engine-driven generator designed to automatically supply 13 kw electrical power to operate critical loads during a utility power failure, serviced by Power Source Generator & Electrical
- No time to check out the area surrounding Deerrun Place? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach
- Steps from your driveway you’ll enjoy the Wasaga Beach Nordic and Trail Centre (aka Blueberry Trails), one of Wasaga Beach’s gems. Over 30 km of groomed trails make this area a destination for hikers, mountain bikers, cross-country skiers, bird-watchers and all who appreciate time spent relaxing in nature.
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a nice 20-minute stroll). For military members, it’s a relaxed 37 km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In central Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly around the Blueberry Trails neighbourhoods, get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, mature trees and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 10 Deerrun Place should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!