Beach Living at its Best
This 3 bedroom, 2½ bath condominium offers 1,700 sq. ft. of finished living space in the popular area of east-end Wasaga Beach known as New England Village, a stylish and luxurious yet affordable golf course community. The location is perfect for anyone who appreciates the proximity to Wasaga Beach’s shopping, dining, 4-season trails, and of course the main areas of the world’s longest freshwater beach. Golfers, the adjacent Links at Georgian Sands plans to open in early May, time to dust off those clubs!
Be sure to read through the finer points of the exterior and interior in the feature lists below. With beautiful hardwood flooring in the main floor living area, cathedral ceilings in the living room and upstairs bedrooms and 9-foot ceilings throughout the main floor, the feeling is light, bright and spacious. Enjoy upgrades in the kitchen with granite countertops and modern ceramic flooring and the upgraded ensuite bathroom includes dual sinks, a linen cabinet, glass-doored separate shower and ceramic flooring. The basement awaits your finishing touches for a fourth bedroom and rec room, as well as an additional bathroom which has been roughed in.
Make your appointment today to experience the freedom and fun of condo living at 11 Appalachian Trail.
Take a Look
Click on the first photo below to enjoy the photo tour at your pace, noting the unique features of the condo’s design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and envision yourself enjoying a carefree lifestyle in a lovely home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the colourful welcome every time you come home to the carefree backyard, 11 Appalachian Trail is calling “just move in!”
11 Appalachian Trail Photo Tour
- Attractive siding and covered front entrance
- Paved driveway
Natural gas BBQ line
Convenient door from single car garage to backyard
- 1700 sq. ft. of finished living space
- New Hampshire model
- Central air
- Central vac roughed-in
- Upgraded kitchen including granite countertops and ceramic flooring
- Upgraded ensuite bathroom including dual sinks, linen cabinet, glass-doored separate shower, ceramic flooring
Cathedral ceilings in the living room and upstairs bedrooms
Hardwood flooring in the living room
- 9-foot ceilings on main floor
- Living room ceiling is open to above
- Hardwood railing spindles
- Computer nook/loft open to below
- 3-piece bath roughed-in for basement
- No time to check out the New England Village neighbourhood surrounding Appalachian Trail? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach
- Just a 25-minute drive to the Georgian Mall in Barrie
- The Stonebridge Town Centre is just 2.5 km away, with restaurants, grocery stores, pet stores, computer stores, coffee shops and frequent events featuring jazz, blues, fireworks, classic cars and more
- A few minutes drive or bike ride and you’ll enjoy the Wasaga Beach Nordic and Trail Centre (aka Blueberry Trails), one of Wasaga Beach’s gems. Over 30 km of groomed trails make this area a destination for hikers, mountain bikers, cross-country skiers, bird-watchers and all who appreciate time spent relaxing in nature.
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset). For military members, it’s a relaxed 39 km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In the east end of Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly around the golf course community, get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 11 Appalachian Trail should top your list. When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!