Your Kids Will Love it Here and So Will You!
Here’s a great multi-level side split in a close-knit, calm neighbourhood, near the main beach areas of Wasaga, elementary schools, town library, the Stonebridge shopping/dining centre as well as the Riverbend Plaza. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large mature-treed lot, this lovely home offers something for everyone and makes a solid investment for building your family’s future. A paved double driveway leads to a two-car garage with inside entry and at the back, a sunny dining area leads out to a spacious deck. French doors open elegantly into the living room, which leads through the dining area and to a spacious kitchen with abundant cabinetry. The gatherings easily spill into the fun family room with a second walkout to the back yard and an additional rec area in the basement. With plenty to offer within its 1,477 sq. ft (1,950 sq.ft. of finished living space), 150 Antigua Drive awaits your closer look.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the dynamic design of the floor plan, with space for everyone. Picture yourself enjoying a daily lifestyle in an easy-maintenance home that is close to everything. From the fun-filled front and back yards…and everything in between, 150 Antigua Drive is ready with a fresh bright smile to welcome you home.
- Mature treed, balanced lot with 100 feet of road frontage
- 150 foot depth of lot means plenty of back yard for a swimming pool, trampoline and hockey rink, not to mention bonfires and family picnics!
- Double paved driveway to two car garage, perfect for your vehicles or playing basketball with the kids
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned brick exterior
- Three sets of patio doors: to the covered front porch, the main rear deck and another play zone walkout from the lower level family room
- Newer shingles (2011)
- 1,950 sq. ft. of finished living space
- Living room and master bedroom freshly painted in neutral, light designer colour
- Ceramic flooring, laminate and carpet
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite (2-piece) bath
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and pantry
- 3 bedrooms with nice big windows and closets, plus a fourth large bedroom downstairs that could easily function as a home office, exercise or hobby room
- When you come for your private showing, you’ll find it easy to imagine your own furnishings fitting in nicely
Zoom around the map below to see 150 Antigua’s central location and proximity to the elementary school, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach! In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing in Blueberry Trails or heading down to the beach for the day, or just for the sunset. For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In the central and east end of Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down Antigua Drive, get a feel for the area, slowing down for the kids playing street hockey and parents walking babies in strollers. This is a wonderful central-yet-peaceful place to raise kids and the current owners have been thrilled with the relationships that have bloomed among neighbours in the Antigua Drive community.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 150 Antigua should top your list. It’s always a moving experience when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!