Easy Living in Great Location
Home ownership dreams CAN come true! Here’s an extraordinary opportunity to own a well-maintained, centrally located 2+1 bedroom, 2 bath home in a popular subdivision (Maguire’s Woods), close to Birchview Dunes Elementary School, Blueberry Trails recreational area, Stonebridge shopping/dining centre and the lively main beach areas of Wasaga.
Be sure to see the detailed exterior and interior descriptions below. With 846 sq. ft (1,590 sq.ft. of finished living space), this wonderful home features newer shingles (2014), a single car garage, a landscaped lot, and attractive interlock and paver stone patios. A sunny upper deck is accessed via patio doors from an updated eat-in kitchen with modern backsplash. The main floor also offers a welcoming living room, 2 bedrooms and a 4-piece bath. The fully finished basement brings another family-friendly zone, with 9-foot ceilings, a rec room, a freshly-painted 3rd bedroom with huge double closet, another 4-piece bath and a large laundry room. Note: don’t miss the bonus play space under the stairs, a child’s dream!
Make your appointment today to experience the upbeat, “life is good” feeling here at 164 Dyer Drive.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click on first photo below to scroll through on your mobile device) noting the unique features of the well-planned design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and picture yourself enjoying a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the family-friendly neighbourhood to the easy-care backyard and everything in between, 164 Dyer Drive is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
Photo Tour Of 164 Dyer Drive
- Paved driveway
- Single car garage with convenient side door off of front patio
- Interlock patio leading to spacious front entry
- 114-ft landscaped lot with great privacy
- Great privacy and doesn’t back right onto another house; neighbour behind has wide lot with landscaped buffer
- Quality, mature landscaping, lovingly maintained by owners
- Easy-care size means lot is perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors, yet not demanding your whole weekend to keep up!
- Fully fenced back yard
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned brick and siding exterior
- Patio doors from kitchen exit to sunny, impeccably maintained rear deck overlooking fun back yard
- Newer shingles (2014)
- Stone paver patio at ground level perfect for larger backyard parties
- 1,590 sq. ft. of finished living space including 846 on the main floor
- Modern linoleum, carpet and laminate flooring
- Fully finished basement with high ceilings
- Spacious and bright kitchen with plenty of cabinets and modern backsplash
- All bedrooms with double closets
- 4-piece bathrooms upstairs and down
- Basement with 3rd large bedroom plus plenty of space for media room enjoyment and gatherings of all sizes
- Economical forced air natural gas heat and central air
- 5 appliances included (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer)
- Pool table and accessories included
- No time to check out the area surrounding Dyer Drive? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach
- Within walking distance, enjoy the Wasaga Beach Nordic and Trail Centre (aka Blueberry Trails), one of Wasaga Beach’s gems. Over 30 km of groomed trails make this area a destination for hikers, mountain bikers, cross-country skiers, bird-watchers and all who appreciate time spent relaxing in nature.
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a nice 20-minute stroll). For military members, it’s a relaxed 35 km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In central Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly around the Blueberry Trails neighbourhoods, get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, mature trees and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 164 Dyer Drive should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!