Renovated 5 Bedroom Ranch Bungalow in the Heart of the Beach
This 5 bedroom, 2 bath home is centrally located on Melrose Avenue, a quiet, tree-lined neighbourhood off of Sunnidale Road, within walking distance to Wasaga’s family-oriented beaches. This home has been recently renovated up, down, inside and out, and is a pleasure to show. Those who love to relax on a covered front porch and enjoy a family-friendly layout with 3 bedrooms on the main floor should put this one on the top of their homes-to-consider list.
On the main floor, there are three spacious bedrooms and an updated 4-piece bathroom. The open concept living/dining area sets a welcoming tone for the whole home, with its updated lighting, hardwood flooring and gas fireplace. The kitchen is just the right size, with plenty of cabinets, an eat-in breakfast area, a granite sink, and lovely light from large windows.
The professionally finished basement features a multi-zone family room, 2 bedrooms perfect for guests, in-laws or kids, and a completely renovated 4-piece bathroom with soaker tub. The laundry area is spacious and is adjacent to a utility area that offers more storage space.
Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below.
Make your appointment today to experience the fresh and easy feeling here at 169 Melrose Avenue.
Click on the first photo below to start the photo tour, noting the freshly-painted and updated finishes as well as the great layout. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…envision enjoying a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the welcoming front porch to the level, play-friendly backyard…and everything in between, 169 Melrose Avenue is in move-in condition.
169 Melrose Avenue Photo Tour
- Lot size 50′ x 125′
- Town water and sewer
- All brick in classic warm brown and rust tones
- New (2011) soffit, fascia and eavestroughs
- Gravel driveway with new (2017) wood edging
- New sod (2017) in front yard
- Single car garage with opener and additional exit at back
- Covered wide front porch, freshly painted
- 2,084 sq. ft. of finished living space including 1,269 sq. ft. on the main floor
- Home has been freshly painted in light, designer colours
- New furnace (2011) with HRV, a/c and humidifier
- Also updated in 2011: duct work, plumbing, electrical including panel, water filtration system, drywall, blown-in insulation
- Hardwood and ceramic floors
- Bathroom updates include new sinks, mirrors, soaker tub and shower combo
- Open concept living room/dining room with beautiful gas fireplace, new insert in 2011
- Basement in-law suite was renovated in 2014 and includes kitchenette, 2 bedrooms, full 4-piece bathroom, laundry room with deep sink and storage
- No time to check out the area surrounding Melrose Avenue? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to services, schools, restaurants, trails and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading up to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a 20-minute stroll). For military members, it’s a relaxed 32 km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
Drive slowly around sun-dappled Melrose Avenue and surrounding neighbourhoods, noting the minimal traffic, mature trees, and friendly atmosphere.
This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 169 Melrose Avenue should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, call on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!