Nature Lover’s Paradise in Wasaga Sands
With a backdrop of tall evergreens and located across from the Twin Creeks Golf Course, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath custom home is situated on a beautifully landscaped 102′ x 258′ lot on Martyn Drive, one of the most desirable streets in Wasaga Sands Estates. With its pine-clad cathedral ceiling, soft nature-inspired paint palette and timeless finishes, this property is an absolute pleasure to show. Those who love to BBQ, relax in a private patch of sunshine or entertain will delight in the back deck with pergola and private hot tub. Close to 4-season trails, shopping and Wasaga’s family-oriented beach areas, the location is hard to beat!
On the main floor, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a spacious master bedroom with a 3-piece ensuite with a recently updated walk-in, glass-doored shower. The open concept living/dining area sets a warm, lovely tone for the whole home, with its hardwood flooring, cathedral ceiling, and gas fireplace. The kitchen is just the right size and perfectly laid-out, with plenty of cabinet space and a breakfast bar. The adjacent dining area can easily be dressed up or down to suit. Patio doors open onto the back deck, where friends and family enjoy views of the beautiful landscaping and kids or grandkids have plenty of room to play. The main floor also offers a laundry area and inside access to a completely finished 2-car garage.
The professionally finished lower level features a multi-zone rec room, a 4th bedroom perfect for guests, in-laws or kids, a home office and a 3-piece bathroom. An additional storage/utility area offers a great workshop area, a second refrigerator, and plenty of options to suit your family’s needs.
Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below.
Make your appointment today to experience the peaceful, easy feeling here at 2 Martyn Drive.
Click on the first photo below to start the photo tour, noting the unique features of the custom Allaura design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…envision enjoying a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the welcoming front porch to the beautiful backyard…and everything in between, 2 Martyn Drive is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
2 Martyn Drive Photo Tour
- NEW (May 2017) high-quality 30-year shingles
- Paved double driveway
- Two-car garage completely finished with drywall and trim, with 2 garage door openers, storage area and convenient inside entry to main floor
- Large front porch and rear deck
- Flagstone patio adjacent to deck
- Exterior gas line for BBQ at both front and back decks
- Quality, mature landscaping, professionally designed at front, lovingly maintained by owners
- Yard is perfect blend of form and function, perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors
- Low-maintenance vinyl siding
- Backyard walkout via patio doors in the great room and via the master bedroom, convenient to hot tub
- In-ground sprinkler system
- Garden shed
- Hot tub with beautiful wood siding
- Pergola on deck
- Beautiful “Allaura” model ranch bungalow, custom built by Alan Timlock in 2001
- 2,416 sq. ft. of finished living space including 1,404 sq. ft. on the main floor
- NEW furnace (March 2017): Keep Rite high-efficiency, 80,000 BTU, 2-stage model with 20-year warranty on heat exchanger
- Warm wood cathedral ceiling in living and dining areas brings cozy cabin ambiance
- Classic medium-toned oak hardwood, ceramic tile and carpet
- Gas fireplace with wide wood mantel and wall thermostat control
- Spacious oak kitchen with plenty of cabinets and under-cabinet lighting
- All bedrooms with big windows and closets
- Special patio doors outfitted with internal blinds help to keep house cool and never need dusting
- Custom window coverings included
- Generously sized master bedroom with walk-in closet and large 3-piece ensuite bath
- Ensuite bathroom recently upgraded with new countertop, undermount sink and walk-in, glass-doored shower
- 2nd and 3rd main floor bedrooms adjacent to 4-piece bath
- Professionally finished part of basement includes 3rd large bedroom, office, 3rd bathroom and plenty of space to fulfill workshop, exercise or entertaining needs
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Main floor laundry in large double closet opposite bedrooms
- Alarm system
- Central Vac including kitchen kick plate feature
- Central air
- 5 appliances included (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer). Refrigerator is newer GE Profile model with filtered water dispenser
- No time to check out the area surrounding Martyn Drive? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading up to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a 4.5 km drive). For military members, it’s a relaxed 37 km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
Drive slowly around the Wasaga Sands neighbourhoods, get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, mature trees, and well-kept lawns. Those who value privacy will appreciate the special location of the 2 Martyn Drive lot, with no houses at the back, no driveways directly across the street and a view of the golf course along the side.
This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 2 Martyn Drive should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!