Where Dreams Meet Real Life Action Plans
Contact Bruce if you’re looking for something similar to this one, a centrally-located raised bungalow in move-in condition, close to the lively main beach areas of Wasaga, elementary schools, library and Stonebridge shopping/dining centre…. Dreams CAN come true!
This beautiful home on family-friendly Dyer Drive, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and on a large corner lot is a must to view. This is a former model home (Sandcastle floor plan) and has been extremely well maintained by its original owners. A paved driveway leads to a single garage and at the back, a sunny dinette leads out to a spacious deck. With 935 sq. ft (1,760 sq.ft. of finished living space), extra high ceilings and a gorgeous gas fireplace in the great room, another gas fireplace in the rec area downstairs and abundant closet space, 200 Dyer Drive truly merits a closer look.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the grand design and versatile interior floor plan, with space for everyone. Picture yourself enjoying a daily lifestyle in an easy-maintenance home that is close to everything. From the sweeping curve of the large front and side yards to the spacious, sunny rear deck off the kitchen…and everything in between, 200 Dyer Drive is ready with a clean and bright smile to welcome you home.
Key Details: Exterior
- Mature treed, gently curved large corner lot
- Double paved driveway to single car garage
- Classic multi-toned brick and vinyl siding exterior
- Well-maintained rear deck
Key Details: Interior
- 1,760 sq. ft. of finished living space painted in neutral, light designer colours
- Original owners, completely smoke-free home with pride of ownership showing top to bottom
- Ceramic flooring and carpet
- Large Master bedroom with huge closet and semi-ensuite 4-piece bath
- Clean and bright, spacious kitchen with eat-in dining and patio doors opening onto rear deck
- Gas fireplace in great room upstairs accentuated by its beautiful mantel, corner placement and extra high ceilings
- Another gas fireplace downstairs in large rec area
- Basement also has large 3rd bedroom with study nook bathed in natural light, an enormous closet, plenty of storage space and a large laundry room
- Central air
Zoom around the map below to see 200 Dyer Drive’s central location and proximity to the elementary school, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach! In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing in Blueberry Trails or heading down to the beach for the day, or just for the sunset. For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In the central and east end of Wasaga Beach there is a feeling of vibrant community and being ready to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly through the streets surrounding Birchview Dunes Elementary School and get a feel for the area, slowing down for the kids playing street hockey and the retirees out tending their flower beds. This neighbourhood is a wonderful central-yet-peaceful place to raise kids or to launch a zoomer lifestyle.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize this rare opportunity to experience all the reasons why 200 Dyer Drive should top your list. It’s always a step in the right direction when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!