The Right Home for You or Two
Seize the opportunity to live right across from Wasaga Beach Provincial Park and close to main roads leading to your favourite destinations. With two bedrooms plus a special skylit loft for a third bedroom or home office, this unique property has been beautifully updated top to bottom. The oversized lot, welcoming wraparound deck and magical “sunny glade in the forest” feel give 2179 Klondike Park Road an extra-special appeal. Those who value nature, beauty, creativity, privacy and freedom will feel especially at home here.
For a 1,040 sq. ft. home, the open concept floor plan is very appealing and the layout makes excellent use of space. Picture yourself enjoying the lifestyle this home brings:
- Relax by the gas fireplace, which keeps you warm on chilly evenings
- Create gourmet meals in a beautiful kitchen with custom maple cabinets and plenty of counter space
- Experience the simple pleasures of ceramic and wide-plank pine flooring and just one bathroom to clean
- Walk out to the large sun-dappled deck to BBQ and entertain the extended family
- Enjoy a huge landscaped lot with plenty of parking, storage sheds for toys and tools, pretty gardens and a spacious, private bonfire area
- Cross the road, enter the Provincial Park and join the trails where you may spy a shy doe as you hike, snowshoe or cross-country ski to your heart’s content
Here are some recent upgrades to the home:
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the fresh, light designer colours that let the character-rich wood flooring and handsome stone feature fireplace take centre stage.
As you can imagine from the photos, this home is an absolute pleasure to show and view.
The location is certainly one of the reasons Klondike Park Road in east Wasaga Beach is a wonderful place to call home. In the image below, the black triangle outlines the exceptional breathing room afforded by a lot measuring 268 x 133 (irreg.).
Next, check out the map below highlighting Wasaga Beach Provincial Park with it’s legendary Ganaraska Trail, a hidden gem that winds throughout the fragile ancient parabolic sand dunes of Wasaga Beach, providing great views of the Nottawasaga River deep below in the valley. This is the same trail that goes through the valley of the McIntyre Creek and passes along quiet country roads to Smithdale, east of Glen Huron, where it connects with the Mad River section. This section is about 51 kilometres long and suitable for novices.
On the map below, enter your current address for easy directions. Zoom in and out to see what else is close by: the Stonebridge shopping plaza, trails, restaurants, golf, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach! >
YOUR NEXT STEP
Please contact Bruce Johnson for more information and to schedule your private showing. Experience all the reasons why 2179 Klondike Park Road should make your short list of “Top Picks” when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!