Beautiful Home in Mountaincroft Subdivision
Located in the heart of Collingwood close to schools, shopping, restaurants, golf and skiing, this immaculate 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is a must to view.
A paved driveway leads to an attractive front entry with a covered front porch. Watch the world stroll by while you unwind with a drink. The 35′ x 117′ lot and thoughtful layout appeal to those who appreciate the beauty of common sense design. Stylishly appointed with updated colours and finishes, this property offers something special for everyone. Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below.
On the main floor, there is an inside entry to the garage, a separate dining room that could also be a TV den or office, a handy 1/2 bath, and a perfect sized kitchen with breakfast bar and eat-in casual dining area, opening to an elegant living room with gas fireplace. Wide trim, California ceilings and large windows provide a sense of spacious relaxation. Flooring is medium-dark hardwood and ceramic tile. Patio doors from the dining area lead to a good-sized back deck and landscaped yard with perennial gardens.
Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and 2 baths including a serene Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bathroom. The other two bedrooms are also spacious, with generously sized windows and closets. The upstairs flooring is broadloom and ceramic tile.
The fully finished basement features a rec room with plenty of room for the whole family to watch movies. A 4th bedroom is perfect for guests, kids or in-laws, with easy proximity to a bathroom with shower. A home office and laundry room and quality wood-look laminate complete the picture of organized, useful space for all.
Make your appointment today for a home viewing experience that is second to none.
Click on the first photo below to begin the photo tour at your own pace, noting the unique features of the 2-storey design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and envision enjoying life in a home that is close to the best that Collingwood has to offer. Most importantly, 3 Clark Street is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
Photo Tour Of 3 Clark Street In Collingwood
- Paved driveway
- Garage with garage door opener, upper storage area and convenient inside entry to main floor foyer
- 117-ft deep lot
- Perennial gardens
- Easy-care size means yard is perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors, yet not demanding your whole weekend to keep up!
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned neutral stone exterior
- Backyard walkout via patio doors in the dining area
- 2,370 sq. ft. of finished living space including 700 sq. ft. in the basement
- Classic dark-toned hardwood, ceramic tile, and carpet
- 5 appliances included (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer)
- Alarm system
- Window treatments are included
- Upgraded with wide trim and California ceilings
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath
- Fully finished basement
- Gas fireplace with wall-mounted control
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Central air
- No time to check out the area surrounding Clark Street today? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the numerous golf courses, ski clubs, and resorts
- In mere minutes’ from your front door, you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading up to the slopes for the day
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In Collingwood, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down Clark Street and surrounding neighbourhoods, get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, stylish homes and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Collingwood and indeed the entire Georgian Bay Area is what we like to call “dreaming with your eyes open”.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 3 Clark Street should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!