This Home is Just Right – And Then Some!
This well-maintained property offers 2,019 sq. ft. of finished living space on a beautifully landscaped 66′ x 103′ lot in central Wasaga Beach close to golf, shopping and Wasaga’s main beach areas. Spacious and beautifully appointed, this 3 bdrm home with a 4-level side split layout offers something special for everyone. The covered front porch welcomes you in a style consistent throughout, appealing to those who appreciate the finer things yet want a no-fuss lifestyle that gives them more freedom.
The entry opens into a lovely ceramic-tiled foyer with large peek-through to the open concept living/dining area with big beautiful windows. Continue through to the big bright kitchen with generous countertop and cabinet space, a separate pantry, a breakfast bar and an eat-in dining nook. Patio doors lead to the beautiful back deck and impeccably-maintained back yard from both the kitchen and lower level.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a spacious master bedroom and 4-piece ensuite complete with soaker tub. The connecting hallway is extra wide and welcoming, with a linen closet that, like the rest of the home, is ‘just right’ for your needs.
The lower level features a fun family room with cozy corner fireplace and tons of natural light. Hardwood flooring flows around to a 3-pc bathroom, laundry room and inside access to 2-car garage.
The basement offers limitless opportunities – finish it off with a 4th bedroom, use it for a hobby/workshop area and take advantage of the additional storage space.
Make your appointment today to experience the peaceful, easy feeling here in this smoke-free, carefree, happy home!
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the unique features of the four-level design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and picture yourself enjoying a a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the covered front porch to the bliss-filled easy-care backyard…and everything in between, 32 Riverdale Drive is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
- Concrete double driveway to two-car garage with inside entry
- New insulated metal garage doors with openers (2016)
- Poured curved walkways and stone patio leading to newer back deck
- Covered front porch
- Quality, mature landscaping, lovingly maintained by owners
- Easy-care size means front, side and back yard are perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors, yet not demanding your whole weekend to keep up!
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned brick and siding exterior
- Two back yard walkouts: via patio doors in the breakfast nook and via the walkout from the lower level
- High quality shingles (2006)
- 2,019 sq. ft. of finished living space
- Classic parquet hardwood, ceramic, modern laminate and carpet
- Coffered ceiling in living and dining areas
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet and pantry space
- All bedrooms with big windows and closets
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath
- Basement with plenty of space to dedicate as fourth bedroom, home office, workshop, exercise or hobby room
- Brick corner gas fireplace with wood mantel in lower level’s comfy family room
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Latest Napolean forced air gas furnace with A/C (2014)
- Central Vac
- Even if you don’t have the time to drive by to get a feel for the nice wide, tree-lined, peaceful, friendly atmosphere of Riverdale Drive, you can still zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach!
- Steps from your driveway you’ll enjoy Glen-Dale Community Park one of Wasaga Beach’s Neighbourhood Parks which is outfitted with a play structure, swings, spring toys, teeter totter and mini soccer posts.
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a nice 20-minute stroll). It’s just a 30-minute drive to the Georgian Mall in Barrie and for military members, it’s a relaxed 35-minute drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In central Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down Riverdale Drive, get a feel for the area, enjoying the minimal traffic, mature trees and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic neighbourhood for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 32 Riverdale Drive should top your list. It’s always a moving experience when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!