Nature Lovers’ Family Dream Home
Just minutes to Thornbury/Collingwood, this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom all-brick bungalow has something for everyone. The landscaped 194` x 155` lot provides spectacular views of apple orchards and Georgian Bay. The home features open concept living with large bay windows to capture the sweeping views of the sky and water, a wheel-chair accessible Master bedroom suite with spacious ensuite bath and large walk-in closet, finished basement with a work shop and plenty of storage space. Additional 4-piece bath on the main floor and there are also two 2-piece baths, one in basement and one in the garage. Prime privacy on this lot with back deck and a 10’ x 12’ greenhouse. Many recent improvements including a new propane furnace and fireplace, and a main floor remodel making it wheelchair accessible with widened hallways and an electric lift providing inside entry from the garage.
Come and take a private tour – picture yourself in this private oasis surrounded by natural beauty, close to everything yet away from it all. You’ll definitely enjoy the view!
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the countless features of the floor plan, with something special for everyone to enjoy. This is what you get when you mix country living charm with a contemporary, stress-free vibe. Put yourself in every picture, enjoying a a spacious home that is close to the best that Thornbury, Meaford and Collingwood have to offer. From the stunning Georgian Bay and apple orchard views to the private backyard oasis…and everything in between, you’ll feel right at home at 357182 The Blue Mountains – Meaford Townline Road.
- Great lot with 194 feet fronting Georgian Bay views
- Two freshly-painted front entries, one into a large foyer and the other offering convenient access to the main floor laundry room and kitchen
- Nearly 3/4 of an acre means plenty of outdoor family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors!
- Back deck and greenhouse lend a wonderfully private, sheltered appeal and the creative possibilities for the gardener, tinkerer or artist are endless
- Double interlock driveway
- Two car garage, perfect for your vehicles or fair weather sports with the kids, with a handy 1/2 bathroom right in the garage
- Inside entry from the garage with state-of-the-art electric wheelchair lift (can be removed upon request)
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned all brick exterior
- 2,400 sq. ft. of finished living space including finished basement
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with bay window overlooking a peaceful apple orchard and the beautiful, ever-changing skies and water of Georgian Bay
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and huge ensuite bath all have widened openings with pocket doors
- Ensuite bath includes a jetted Aston walk-in tub ($5000 value) and Moen faucets
- Classic look modern laminate in main living areas, narrow profile hardwood in master bedroom, ceramic tile in bathrooms and carpeting in living room and downstairs
- Third bedroom is downstairs and could also function as a home office, exercise or hobby room
- Gorgeous corner gas fireplace in lower level’s comfy family room
- Rec area downstairs includes separate play area, storage room, cold storage room, utility room and huge workshop with it’s own handy 1/2 bathroom
- Abundant organized storage throughout home
Zoom around the map below to see 357182 THE BLUE MOUNTAINS – MEAFORD TOWNLINE RD’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the shores of Georgian Bay! It’s just 8-10 minutes to downtown Thornbury, 10-15 minutes to downtown Meaford and 25 minutes to downtown Collingwood or Blue Mountain Village. Skiing, golfing, Scenic Caves, biking, boating, fall colour and art tours, enjoying night life or culinary delights, farmers markets and festivals…it’s all within easy reach.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
Location: Drive By and Get a Feel for the Area
In the lofty elevations above Clarksburg, Thornbury and Collingwood, life slows down and can really be savoured. Get a feel for the area, enjoying the way the sun’s rays skip through the apple trees and give the horizon and Georgian Bay water view an otherworldly glow. This is a wonderful area to raise kids and to get to know like-minded neighbours who value the kind of access to four-season fun and connection to nature that only this part of southern Ontario can offer.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 357182 THE BLUE MOUNTAINS – MEAFORD TOWNLINE RD should top your list. It’s always a moving experience when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!