Nature Lovers’ Family Dream Home
This fantastic 4 bdrm home offers 3,122 sq. ft. of finished living space on a gorgeous 99′ x 486′ (over 2.1 acres) lot backing onto Ministry-protected forest, close to golf, shopping and Wasaga’s main beach areas. Hardwood flows beautifully through the foyer, main living/dining room and den. The lovely kitchen has generous countertop and cabinet space and new stainless appliances. Walkouts lead to the beautiful back yard from the eat-in breakfast area, the den and from the master suite to a large balcony, all overlooking a 4-foot deep koi pond and nature’s splendour.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a spacious master bedroom with ensuite. The lower level features comfy quality broadloom throughout a family room with stunning corner gas fireplace and a fourth bedroom. There is potential for a 4th bathroom (awaiting your finishing selections) and a wet bar is also roughed in.
The Rec area downstairs is fantastic for indoor sports, from hockey to foosball to just about anything kids of all ages can imagine. On either side of the fun zone you’ll find abundant organized storage, a great workshop area and a huge cold storage/wine room.
Completing the idyllic picture, you’ll enjoy professionally-designed landscaping, a covered front porch and a paved driveway which leads to an oversized double garage. The garage’s inside entry leads conveniently to a deluxe mud room/main floor laundry with a bar fridge, additional countertops, modern laminate flooring, a pantry and half bath, leading out to the BBQ area.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the countless features of the floor plan, with something special for everyone to enjoy. This is what you get when you mix country living charm with a contemporary, youthful vibe. Put yourself in every picture, enjoying a a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the covered front porch to the backyard oasis…and everything in between, 420 Golf Course Road is ready with to welcome you home.
- Professionally-designed landscaping and nearly 100 feet of road frontage
- Covered front porch
- Over 2 acres means plenty of back yard family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors!
- Property backs onto Ministry-protected forest, lending a wonderfully private, sheltered feeling
- Double paved driveway to oversized two car garage, perfect for your vehicles or fair weather sports with the kids
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned brick and siding exterior, freshly painted front and garage doors
- Three back yard walkouts: from the mud room (with the built-in beer fridge), via patio doors in the breakfast nook, via patio doors in the den and one more overlook from the master bedroom’s private balcony
- Koi pond 4 feet deep
- Newer shingles (2013)
- 3,122 sq. ft. of finished living space
- Classic narrow profile oak hardwood, ceramic, modern laminate and carpet
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space
- All 4 bedrooms with big windows and closets
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath
- Fourth bedroom is downstairs and could also function as a home office, exercise or hobby room
- Most interior walls have been freshly painted in contemporary designer hues
- Gorgeous corner gas fireplace with custom mantel in lower level’s huge comfy family room
- Rec area downstairs fantastic for indoor sports, large enough for hockey or just about anything kids of all ages can imagine
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Great workshop area and a huge cold storage/wine room
- Newer high efficiency furnace and water softening system
Zoom around the map below to see 420 Golf Course Road’s proximity to schools (included on 3 high school bus routes!), shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach! In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day, or just for the sunset. Walking distance to Marlwood Golf and Country Club. Also less than 3 km to watch or play at the Klondike Sports Park. It’s less than 30 minutes to the Georgian Mall in Barrie and for military members, it’s a relaxed 35 minutes’ drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In the east end of Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down gently curving Golf Course Road, get a feel for the area, enjoying the way the sun’s rays skip through the tall trees. This is a wonderful area to raise kids and to get to know like-minded neighbours who value the kind of access to four-season fun and connection to nature that only Wasaga Beach can offer.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 420 Golf Course Road should top your list. It’s always a moving experience when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!