Home With In-Ground Pool Backing Onto Golf Course
Here’s a tremendous opportunity to own a home in Wasaga Sands, one of the most desirable areas of Wasaga Beach. Living space totals 1,300 sq. ft. on the main floor plus 1,100 sq. ft. in the finished basement (total of 2,400 sq. ft.) This 3 bedroom home is located in the west end of town close to schools, shopping, restaurants, golf, and family-friendly beach areas. Interested in a home with built-in Wasaga Beach “staycation” appeal? Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below.
A paved driveway leads to a two-car garage and an attractive front entry with a good-sized covered front porch. Step into the foyer with slate-look tile flooring and a spacious coat closet. Note the convenient inside access to the garage here, then head up to the main floor, allowing the freshly-painted open concept living/dining area with beautiful hardwood flooring, cathedral ceilings and custom white wood shutters capture your heart. The kitchen is the family chef’s dream, bathed in natural light from the patio doors, and with tons of cabinet and counter space. Head out those doors to BBQ, relax on the deck or take a refreshing dip in the recently installed in-ground pool. The 1/2 acre (149′ x 256′ irreg) lot provides pastoral views of a Twin Creeks Golf Course fairway to the east and a fallow field across Morgan Road to the south. Absolutely peaceful. The pool area warrants a closer look to appreciate the party-sized patio, unique shape, and waterfall rockery features.
Back inside there are also two freshly carpeted bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main floor, including a beautifully appointed Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3-piece ensuite bathroom. In the lower level, a huge finished rec room can be configured in endless arrangements depending on your family’s favourite activities. The corner gas fireplace, bar sink and area for a built-in bar fridge are notable features. The 3rd bedroom is large enough for a king bed suite, has a nice big window and closet and is freshly painted. This bedroom is perfect for kids or guests and is convenient to the laundry room and 1/2 bath.
Make your appointment today for a unique and enjoyable home viewing experience at 57 Lamont Creek Drive.
Click on the first photo below to begin the photo tour at your own pace, noting the unique features at 57 Lamont Creek Drive. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and envision enjoying life in a home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer.
57 Lamont Creek Drive Photo Tour
- Paved driveway
- Newer shingles (2014)
- Double garage with garage door opener, back door to pool patio area and convenient inside entry to main floor foyer
- Deep lot (149′ x 256′ irreg)
- Back deck walkout via patio doors from kitchen
- Exterior gas line to the BBQ
- In ground pool and stamped concrete patio surround
- Perennial gardens and mature trees
- Classic low-maintenance multi-toned gray stone and siding exterior
- 1,300 sq. ft. of main floor finished living space plus 1,100 sq. ft. in the basement
- Beautiful 3/4 inch hardwood, slate look tile, ceramic tile, and carpet (new in upstairs bedrooms)
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets and newer (2015) patio doors
- Upgraded interior doors
- Newer windows (2011) in living room
- Newer window (2011) in 3rd bedroom downstairs
- Stained glass feature above main living room window custom-made by a Muskoka artist
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3-piece ensuite bath
- Fully finished basement with rec area and large, freshly painted bedroom with generously-sized window and closet
- Gas fireplace with thermostat control
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including linen closet
- Central air
- Custom window coverings including fantastic Ontario-made, white “Canada Custom Shutters”
- Dishwasher, microwave, pool area storage shed, water softener included
- Even if you don’t have the time to drive by to get a feel for the mellow, friendly atmosphere of Lamont Creek Drive, you can still zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to golf, schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach!
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a nice 25-minute stroll). It’s just a 25-minute drive to the ski slopes at Blue Mountain and for military members, it’s a relaxed 30-minute drive to CFB Borden.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In the Wasaga Sands subdivision of west end Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly around Lamont Creek Drive, get a feel for the area, enjoying the minimal traffic, mature trees and well-kept lawns. This is a fantastic neighbourhood for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 57 Lamont Creek Drive should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!