Ideal Raised Bungalow in Peaceful, Private MarlLake Village
This unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom gem offers 1,247 sq. ft. of finished living space (1,198 sq.ft. on main level).
Have a look at the wonderful layout and take special note of the many features here such as:
- Stunning maple hardwood and ceramic flooring
- Two bedrooms and two 4-piece bathrooms including a master ensuite.
- Bright, spacious and appealing with 9′ ceilings
- Upgraded kitchen with modern backsplash, a breakfast bar island and eat-in dining area
- Walk-out to deck overlooking a deep lot (49′ x 142′ irreg)
- Gas line off the deck to exterior BBQ
- Living room has a cozy gas fireplace with Nero marble surround
- High efficiency gas furnace with HRV unit
- Large windows with custom Hunter Douglas shutters
- Double paved driveway and inside entry to oversized single garage
- Plenty of room to expand in the large unfinished basement with a bathroom rough-in
- Security system installed and ready to be activated
- Full town services
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the ideal floor plan, fantastic maple wood flooring and ample space for all of your favourite furnishings. Due to its warm colours and timeless, just-move-in condition, 7 Broadpoint Street is the kind of home you’ll put on your list of favourites.
The location is certainly one of the top reasons 7 Broadpoint Street is a wonderful investment as you build equity in a town that is growing in population, services, infrastructure and happiness! Set in peaceful MarlLake Village, Broadpoint Street is close to two golf courses, a fantastic trail system in nearby Wasaga Beach Provincial Park and easy access to Highway 26 for commuters.
Enter your current address in the map below for easy directions and see what’s close by: A quick drive to schools, Walmart, golf, trails and restaurants.
The Home Hunt…Starts Here!
Imagine four-season enjoyment in this beautiful, easy-to-love and maintain raised bungalow and don’t hesitate to contact Bruce Johnson with any questions or to schedule your private showing. Experience all the reasons why 7 Broadpoint Street will quickly top your short list of favourites when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!
Search Wasaga Beach MLS #1555676