Outstanding Opportunity in Central Wasaga Beach
Here’s a great ranch bungalow with plenty to offer on a quiet, central Wasaga Beach cul-de-sac, near the main beach areas, elementary schools, shopping, restaurants and trails. Easy living within its 1,150 sq. ft (plus an additional 290 sq. ft. unheated rec room and den) with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, kitchen/dining living and laundry all on the main floor.
Set amongst mature trees on a large 75 ft x 100 ft lot, this lovely home offers something for everyone and makes a solid investment for building your family’s future.
Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below. From the front porch to the private back deck, and all of the freshly painted, clean and bright spaces in between, 7 Lisbon Court awaits your closer look.
Make your appointment today for a home viewing experience that is second to none.
Click on the first photo below to begin the photo tour at your own pace, noting the unique features and picturing your own furnishings fitting in perfectly at every turn. Enjoy life in a home that is close to the best lifestyle Wasaga Beach has to offer.
7 Lisbon Court In Wasaga Beach
- Classic low-maintenance brick and siding
- Front porch (refreshed with new wood)
- Set amongst mature birch, maple and evergreen trees
- Head out the back door from the kitchen to experience a taste of summer on the large wood deck
- Endless possibilities with a 75 ft x 100 ft lot
- Nice big yard perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors
- Separate shed offers additional storage
- Central front door brings you to the heart of the home, the kitchen/dining area, via a convenient, freshly-painted mud room
- Corner wood-burning stove in the living room offers a low-cost alternative to electric heat and provides a cozy ambiance
- Beautiful bay window in living room
- Well-thought-out white kitchen with plenty of cabinets and bright outlook to life out the front window, adjacent to a spacious dining nook
- Door beyond dining nook is a convenient laundry area adjacent to the exit to the back deck as well as steps down to the lower level
- Serene Master bedroom with 2-piece ensuite bath and 2 closets
- Two bedrooms close to main 4-piece bathroom
- Lower level leads to storage space and two additional rooms, clad in warm wood panelling, perfect for rec area, exercise room or den
- Flooring is modern mid-toned laminate, wood, ceramic tile, and carpet
- Even if you don’t have the time to drive by to get a feel for the tree-lined, peaceful, friendly atmosphere of Lisbon Court, you can still zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach!
- In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day (or just for the sunset – a nice 20-minute stroll). It’s just a 30-minute drive to the Georgian Mall in Barrie and for military members, it’s a relaxed 35-minute drive to CFB Borden.
- For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down Smallman Drive and get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, sun-dappled lawns and the series of cul-de-sacs up until Lisbon Court. This area has a close community feeling and is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life. With easy access to four-season fun here and indeed the entire Georgian Bay Area, this investment is what we like to call “dreaming with your eyes open”.
One more look at the photos…
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 7 Lisbon Court should top your list.