The Beach Truly is Just the Beginning
Here’s your opportunity to own a spectacular waterfront home or cottage at Wymbolwood Beach. With a rare 75 feet of prime beachfront on one of Canada’s finest beaches, your family will have plenty of room for toys, activities and those world class sunsets to fill your memory banks and camera rolls.
Even though what pulls you in this direction might be the prospect of sun & sand, this property has much to offer within its windows & walls. From the soaring cathedral ceilings to the down-to-earth slate flooring and everything in between, this is a place to capture your heart. Partially clad in warm wood paneling, this home gives visitors a safe, cozy feeling in the den and bedrooms, and by contrast, the sheer expansiveness of the great room, with its nautical “sea & sky” vibe, encourages occupants to exhale and expand toward the bright afternoon sun. Friends and family can watch the changing moods of Georgian Bay out on the huge deck, join in a marshmallow roast around the beach bonfire or laugh at the kids’ antics as they try new self-propelled watersports.
On the main floor, beyond the gathering space of the open concept kitchen/dining/living room, there are two bedrooms and one 4 piece bathroom.The kitchen is just the right size and perfectly laid-out, with plenty of cabinet space and a central island. The adjacent dining area can easily accommodate brunch for 8.
Upstairs, a Master bedroom provides a mesmerizing view of the Bay, as the endless expanse of water seems to sparkle a little more each hour as the sun dips toward the horizon. Even the forest-side views in the bedrooms captivate, with nothing in view but the dappled sky through swaying pine boughs. The 4-piece bath upstairs has a skylight, and the 2nd bedroom upstairs, currently set up as a TV den, could easily be adapted as another bedroom for guests.
Head downstairs to discover a spacious, unpretentious play zone, perfect for rainy day table tennis and a place for the kids to watch movies or just hang out. The basement also offers tons of organized storage space, and a large, cheerful laundry room.
Make your appointment today to experience the ultimate in family relaxation here at 776 Tiny Beaches Road South.
360 Photo Tour
Move through the 360 degree photos below, clicking on the arrows to move through the home.
Then, click on the first photo in the gallery and enjoy a tour at your pace, noting the unique features of the four-level design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and envision your loved ones enjoying every moment in this special place! From the first turn onto the tucked away driveway to the glorious sunset with warm sugar sand in your toes…and everything in between, 776 Tiny Beaches Road South is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
776 Tiny Beaches Road South Photo Gallery
- Long private driveway can easily accommodate 4 vehicles
- Freshly painted detached garage fits all the toys and tools
- Large deck off of covered main entry
- 75 feet of beachfront on extra deep (223′) lot
- Convenient steps to side door into kitchen
- Bonfire pit areas
- Easy-care beachscape (sand, native grasses, evergreens) requires no mowing allows for just relaxing outdoors, not demanding the whole weekend to keep up
- Across from Wymbolwood Nature Preserve
- New high-quality shingles
- 1,621 sq. ft. of finished living space
- Beautiful slate, wide planked pine flooring and carpet
- Cathedral ceiling in living room
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets
- 2 bedrooms and one 4-piece bath on main and upper floors allows for larger families or private suite feeling for guests
- Master bedroom with sweeping view of Georgian Bay
- Basement with plenty of space to envision home office, workshop, exercise or entertaining needs
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets including cedar-lined linen closet
- Central Vac
- 5 appliances included (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer)
- Water purification system
- Tight for time to check out the Tiny Beaches Road South area? Zoom around the map below to see the property’s proximity to Midland, Awenda, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach, mere steps away.
- Across from your driveway you’ll enjoy the Wymbolwood Nature Preserve, a destination for hikers, mountain bikers, cross-country skiers, bird-watchers and all who appreciate time spent relaxing in nature. This property is on one of the most private sections of Tiny Beaches Road South (and maybe even all of Georgian Bay!) as there are no neighbours across the road due to the 31,000 acres of forest to explore (see drone footage in above video for a birdseye view).
- For detailed directions and travel times, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In Tiny Township, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly up and down Tiny Beaches Road South, get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, mature trees and mix of cottagers and full time residents. Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Carpe Diem! Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 776 Tiny Beaches Road South should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, count on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!