3+1 Bedroom Raised Bungalow in MarlLake Village
Excellent opportunity to own a 3 bedroom, 2 bath detached raised bungalow on a large, deep lot in east end Wasaga Beach. With a multitude of upgrades from the builder, this spacious home (1,347 sq. ft on the main floor, 1,620 finished sq. ft. total) impresses with modern colours, stainless steel appliances, and hardwood floors flowing through the open concept kitchen, dining and living area. A gas fireplace creates cozy gatherings at the centre of it all. The transom and trim upgrades on doors and windows showcase the high ceilings. The semi-ensuite 4-piece bath opens to the spacious master bedroom, which overlooks the 3-tiered back deck. The third bedroom (or den) off the foyer has soaring ceilings and stylish french doors. The basement awaits your finishing touches yet already provides limitless possibilities with a spacious open rec area, a 2nd bathroom, 4th bedroom and large laundry/workshop area. The double paved driveway leads to a two car garage with inside entry to the foyer. An absolute pleasure to view.
Be sure to read through all exterior and interior features below.
Make your appointment today to experience the fresh and easy feeling here at 9 Broadpoint Street.
Click on the first photo below to start the photo tour, noting the freshly-painted and appealing finishes as well as the great layout. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…envision enjoying a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the welcoming front porch to the tiered new deck and level, entertaining-friendly backyard… 9 Broadpoint Street is in move-in condition.
9 Broadpoint Street
- Lot size 49.9′ x 155.7′ irreg
- Town water and sewer
- Low maintenance partial brick and vinyl siding exterior
- Double paved driveway with two car garage and handy inside entry (garage door opener included)
- Covered wide front porch
- Side gate to partially fenced, level back yard
- Large 3-tiered deck with patio doors to living/dining room, perfect for entertaining
- All metal gazebo on main deck level
- Deck also features built-in lighting to light the way at night
- Gas line to BBQ on deck
- 1,347 sq. ft of main floor living space, 1,620 sq. ft. total finished living space
- Forced air natural gas furnace with central air and HRV system
- Home recently painted in modern, designer colours
- Hardwood and ceramic floors, broadloom in bedrooms
- Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel appliances, fridge is “fingerprint-proof”
- Custom curtains and wood-look blinds included
- Transom feature above windows and doors adds natural light to the home
- Open concept living room/dining room with beautiful gas fireplace
- No time to check out the area surrounding Broadpoint Street? Zoom around the map below to see the home’s proximity to services, schools, restaurants, trails and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach
- In mere minutes’ from your front door, you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading 5 km up to the beach for the day. For military members, it’s a relaxed 36 km drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
Drive slowly around sun-dappled Broadpoint Street and surrounding neighbourhoods, noting the minimal traffic, landscaped lots, and friendly atmosphere.
This is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life and the access to four-season fun in Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas is second to none.
One more look at the photo tour – click and scroll:
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 9 Broadpoint Street should top your list.
When you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation, call on Bruce to deliver a moving experience!