Stunning 3 Bedroom Home on Seventh!
OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY MAY 6 FROM 1-3 PM!
The 40’ x 165’ lot with extra long driveway can accommodate your vehicles and the detached shed provides plenty of storage for toys & tools. Head out the back door from the kitchen to experience a taste of summer on the large wood deck and fully fenced yard. Inside, enjoy the spacious kitchen and bedrooms, attractive modern colours and finishes and well laid-out 1,050 sq feet of living space. There are pleasant surprises at every turn, from the front foyer/mudroom to the beautiful living room, spacious kitchen and ample bedrooms. Corner gas fireplace in the living room controlled by wall thermostat. Radiant in-floor heating, new appliances, handy mud room, main floor laundry…the list goes on! Be sure to read through all of the upgrades to the exterior and interior in the feature lists below.
Make your appointment today for a home viewing experience that is second to none. Just move in and enjoy the summer ahead.
Click on the first photo below to begin the photo tour at your own pace, noting the unique features of the 1.5-storey historic wartime design. Picture your furnishings fitting in nicely in every room…and envision enjoying life in a home that is close to the best that Collingwood has to offer. 120 Seventh Street is in move-in condition, ready to welcome you home.
120 Seventh St Photo Tour
- Classic low-maintenance siding
- Newer shingles (2014)
- Front porch (freshly painted)
- Perennial garden and mature trees
- Extra long driveway
- Large newer (2015) wood deck in excellent condition
- Pergola with attached roll-out awning
- Well maintained fenced yard perfect for family fun, entertaining and just relaxing outdoors
- Separate shed
- Flooring is modern mid-toned laminate, slate tile, and carpet
- Corner gas fireplace with wall-mounted thermostat control
- Radiant in-floor heating in bathroom and kitchen installed in 2012
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinets and pantry, opening to an elegant living room with gas fireplace with exit to back deck
- 3 new (2017) GE appliances in contemporary slate finish included: stove, over-the-range microwave and dishwasher
- White refrigerator, washer and dryer included
- Serene Master bedroom adjacent to 4-piece bathroom and laundry
- Both upstairs bedrooms have an abundance of natural light from generously sized windows
- To check out Collingwood’s Seventh St. asap, click the map below to see the home’s proximity to schools, shops, restaurants, services and of course numerous golf courses, ski clubs, and resorts
- In mere minutes’ from your front door, you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading up to the slopes for the day
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In Collingwood, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down Seventh St. and surrounding “tree streets” (Maple, Birch, Oak) get a feel for the area, noting the minimal traffic, endearing and enduring classic wartime homes, and well-kept lawns. This area has a close community feeling and is a fantastic area for all ages and stages of life. With easy access to four-season fun in Collingwood and indeed the entire Georgian Bay Area, this investment is what we like to call “dreaming with your eyes open”.
Oh ok…just one more look at the photos…
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Seize the opportunity to experience all the reasons why 120 Seventh Street should top your list.