Serene Riverfront Retreat
This remarkable property is located in central Wasaga Beach close to restaurants, shopping and services. With 2,740 sq. ft. of finished living space (including 1,540 sq. ft. on the main floor) on a mature landscaped 207’ x 100’ riverfront lot, this all-brick custom bungalow offers something special for everyone. The main floor layout includes spacious living and dining areas, a woodburning fireplace, patio doors leading from the kitchen, beautiful hardwood flooring flowing through open concept spaces, three nice-sized bedrooms, a roomy semi-ensuite bath and another half bath near the front entry.
The sparkling Nottawasaga River beckons from another walkout from the ground level patio leading to the mostly finished basement which features a bright 4th bedroom, large laundry room with kitchenette, nice rec area with corner gas fireplace and an abundance of entertaining and storage options.
Pride of ownership really shows in this lovely smoke-free home as it has been faithfully maintained and is in move-in condition.
Click here to view the photo gallery (click here if you’re on your mobile device) noting the countless features of the floor plan, with plenty of options for making it feel like your own. This is what you get when you mix river ramblin’ charm with the kind of quality construction and classic finishes that stand the test of time. Put yourself in every picture, enjoying a a spacious home that is close to the best that Wasaga Beach has to offer. From the tidy, welcoming front entry to the blissful riverbank landscape…and everything in between, 31 Oak Lea Blvd. is ready to welcome you home.
- Classic low-maintenance warm-toned all-brick exterior, recently painted front and garage doors
- Double paved driveway to two car garage, perfect for your vehicles or fair weather toys
- Covered front porch
- Large lot with 100 feet of Nottawasaga River frontage!
- Mature treed landscaping, perennial gardens and 100 feet of road frontage
- Two back yard walkouts: from the kitchen to upper back deck and from the downstairs rec room to the ground level patio
- 2,700 sq. ft. of finished living space
- Beautiful hardwood and ceramic flooring
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space
- All 4 bedrooms with big windows and closets
- Master bedroom with double closet and 4-piece semi-ensuite bath
- Fourth bedroom is downstairs and could also function as a home office, exercise or hobby room
- Walls have been painted in contemporary designer hues
- Woodburning fireplace in main floor living room and corner gas fireplace in lower level’s huge comfy rec room
- Rec area downstairs can be reconfigured to just about anything kids of all ages can imagine
- Abundant organized storage throughout home, large closets, two linen closets
- Great potential workshop area and a cold storage/wine room
- Municipal water and sewer, central air, high efficiency furnace and water softening system
Zoom around the map below to see 31 Oak Lea Boulevard’s proximity to shops, restaurants, services and of course the world’s longest freshwater beach! In mere minutes’ from your front door you are picking up whatever you need from the store, hiking/biking/cross-country skiing on area trails or heading down to the beach for the day, or just for the sunset. It’s just about 30 minutes to the Georgian Mall in Barrie and for military members, it’s a relaxed 35 minutes’ drive to CFB Borden.
For detailed directions, click here and enter your current location.
You Won’t Know Until You Go
In central Wasaga Beach, residents can expect to enjoy the best of life. Drive slowly down gently curving Oxbow Park Road, get a feel for the area. Turning onto Oak Lea means you’re almost home. Whether you’re raising kids or retired or somewhere in between, Oak Lea Boulevard is a wonderful area for anyone who values the kind of access to four-season fun and connection to nature that only Wasaga Beach can offer.
Since pictures are only the visual part of the story, we hope you’ll make your appointment today to fill in the rest! Please contact Bruce Johnson with any questions and/or to schedule your private showing.
Don’t delay the chance to experience all the reasons why 31 Oak Lea Boulevard should top your list. It’s always a moving experience when you decide to Live…Where Others Vacation!