It’s not everyday…
that the perfect location AND the perfect layout become available. Nestled in mature trees in a quiet yet super-convenient neighbourhood of lovely homes, this ranch bungalow is sure to meet your needs and then some. If initially the ranch bungalow idea strikes you as a bit dated, this model reminds you that the ranch design and layout has had staying power for good reason! And here at 52 Arnill Crescent, the colours, finishes and updates make a successful marriage of classic and modern. You’ll have fun imagining your favourite furnishings – and family members – fitting in perfectly here.
A large, sunny living room welcomes you inside with a view of the fireplace and its modern mantle flanked by large bay windows. The view here, as everywhere throughout the house, is filled with evergreens, sun and sky.
The Master bedroom is more than large enough for a King set and has two large updated closets. In fact, everywhere you turn you’ll find an upgrade or update worth your admiring gaze.
Highlights of this west-end Wasaga Beach wonder include:
- 2 large bedrooms on the main floor, 2 super spacious bedrooms downstairs
- Super private, fully fenced double lot
- Located in a very desireable area of Wasaga Beach close to all amenities and walking distance to Worsley Elementary School
- All-brick, low-maintenance home
- Finished basement with 2 separate entrances make it a possible in-law suite
- Second kitchen in basement adjacent to huge family rec room
- 2 full bathrooms and one half-bath off the mud room area, all tastefully updated
- 3 gas fireplaecs add charm plus easily heat the entire home (2,700 sq.ft.total)
- Paved double driveway with inside entry from the garage
- Just one kilometre between your walking or riding feet to the Wasaga Beach RecPlex and the Superstore
Then, zoom in on the map below, get directions, see what’s not far from this easy-access western Wasaga Beach, Ontario neighbourhood: close to Wasaga Beach Provincial Park’s Beach Area 6, the RecPlex, grocery store, shopping and restaurants, and a very easy hop to the new Highway 26, which is one of the main arteries of the area and leads to Collingwood and Blue Mountain in no time.
View Larger Map
Interested? Carve out a couple of hours soon to let Bruce show you the magic of the area. Get that lucky to “Live…Where Others Vacation” feeling at 31 – 62nd Street North in Wasaga Beach, Ontario. Open the next page in the scrapbook of your best life memories…the home hunt starts here. Share